Last Updated on
Getting huge success in PC gaming Call of duty is now available for mobile devices on both Android and iOS platforms. Call of duty is very similar to PUBG mobile, and all FPS games are now jumping in mobile gaming platforms after Grand Success of PUBG mobile Call of Duty also available in play store and App store for free.
COD game is developed by TiMi and Published by Activision inc for both mobile OS platforms. Beta version was released earlier, but the official release of the game was 1 October 2019. Within a month, the game reached almost 150 million downloads and created a maximum download record in minimum time.
What are minimum requirements to play COD mobile ?
|Android version||Android 5.1 (Lollipop) & higher|
|Storage||Minimum 2GB,can run the game at lowest possible settings|
|iOS version||iOS 9 or later|
|RAM||2GB or higher|
|Supported device||iPhone 7 or later|
|Not support devices||iPhone 4/4s/5/5c/5s and iPad mini 1 2,3 ,iPad Air|
How many modes in Call of Duty mobile?
COD has three options for team up with your friends -single, duo and squad, against the 100 random online players.You can choose your playing mode form different gaming modes
- Multiplayer mode
- Battle Royale mode
- Zombies mode
- Free-For-All:- The classic every-player-for-themselves deathmatch.
- Frontline:-After spawning at a team base, defeat players on the opposing team.
- Team Deathmatch:- The classic defeat-players-on-the-opposing-team mode.
- Hardpoint:- Capture and hold the hardpoint to earn points.
- Domination:- Capture and hold the designated positions to gain points
Multiplayer mode – Players have the choice to play ranked and non-ranked matches, and they can earn command points (CP) by playing more and more matches. By real word money you can buy COD points.
Battle Royale – In this mode, you can play online matches with random players. Private game room facility available in this mode where you can play create rooms and play with one on one and team making with your friends
Zombie Mode – This mode was added after completion of 1st season of the game. In zombie mode players against zombies and it is endless survival mode.
Call of Duty Mobile- Maps
There are different Maps to choose from and play the ultimate matches online with randoms and friends, choose the selective maps and jump into the Royale battle
- Nuketown form Black Ops II
- Crash form Modern Warfare
- Hijacked form Black Ops II
- Crossfire form Modern Warfare
- Standoff form Black Ops II
- Killhouse form Modern Warfare
- Firing Range from black Ops IV
Call of Duty Mobile– Features and Characters
Call of duty Features
it is offering you, to choose your favorite character with lots of backpacks and weapons skins for a great experience.Lots of other ways to redeem and earn, weapons and clothes skins by using CP and COD points.
COD Mobile Characters
Alex Mason and David Mason from Black ops series Modern Warfare fans might want to play as John price & Simon “Ghost” Riley. All your favorite COD players also available in COD mobile version.
- Alex Mason:- A CIA operative and retired Marine Force Recon Captain, from COD Black Ops.
- David “Section” Mason:-Son of Alex Mason and member of SEAL and J-SOC Commander from COD Black Ops II.
- Thomas A. Merrick:- Captain, former Navy SEAL,Field commander in 2027,Commander of the Ghosts, from COD Ghosts.
- Simon “Ghost” Riley :- Second in command of Task Force 141 and recognized by his iconic skull textured,balaclava-wearing British special forces lieutenant from COD Modern Warfare 2.
- John Price, A Captain of the British Special Forces with the Bravo Six alias from the COD Modern Warfare.
- John “Soap” MacTavish :Member of the British special forces demolitions and sniping expert from the COD Modern Warfare.